Adobe Photoshop Elements 14
I'm a photographer and I'm always editing my photos of my own and for my clients. I've used other editing programs in the past but none were as good as Adobe Photoshop Elements nor could they do as much as the Adobe Photoshop Elements. It;s the only program I'll use. I had bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and loved it. I've had the chance to use the new edition. Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 and I like it even more. Adobe always finds another way to make your photos look great. Adobe Photoshop Elements has many editing tools and everything you need.
There are so many things you can do and not just editing your photos. making cards, videos, calendars, collages, invitations, scrapbooks. Even if you're a beginner in editing photos, Adobe has built in tutorials by category so you don't have to search online on how to to do a special effect, that's my favorite part.Here are some samples of how to edit your photos. From beginners to expert.
* organize your photos by face recognition when uploading for faster editing.
* correct the brightness and contrast
*correct skin tones
* crop photos for better composition
*rotate and straighten photo to make your photo level
*sharpen your photo to make them more clear and crisp
* highlight your subject by darkening the corners to give it a vignette effect
* transform your photos into videos
* make cards and invitations by designing your own using patterns provided or your upload your own
* make collages, photo books, calendars and share them on social media
* remove blemishes by using the blur tool to make skin smooth
* remove an unwanted object from your photo
Your Basic edits
Make the color pop
Black & White effects
Add special effects like add color to a black & white photo, Adobe shows you how to do it.Here's a sample of how I did it. I circled the red areas of where to navigate on the page.
3. click on Black & white
4 click on Black & White Selection
5 then you will click on the B&W selection brush and you will outline the subject that you don't want color
and if you just want to show only one color in your photo it only takes one click and you're done!
* make your photos look old
* add a reflection
* turn your photo into a puzzle
*make your photo pop out with a 3D effect
*turn your photos into masterpiece of art
* add something from one photo to another buy merging the two together
*fix your group shots by blending the faces together
*remove an unwanted object
here's a sample of before and after I removed the cars out of the background.
Disclaimer: Restless Mama In Michigan has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free